Haven’t done a promo forever xx
All promoted with bolds on 5 favourites!
stay happy & healthy,
CLEAN EATING CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil (preferably Organic)
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1/3 cup Plain, Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup Chocolate protein powder (preferably casein)
- 1 Egg and 1 White
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips or Nuts (optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Mix wet ingredients together
3. Combine everything together
4. Put in 8 X 9 pan
5. Heat Oven at 350 for about 20 minutes.
6. These can be stored in the freezer if you cannot eat all at once or want to space out eating proportions.
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Waffles!
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups water (or almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- sprinkle to a tsp baking powder
** heat up your waffle maker!
** Blend oats, banana, and water (or Almond milk) in a food processor, gradually adding the vanilla + baking soda
** once mixture is blended, leave it for five minutes to set.
** pour into your waffle maker, they take about 5-8 minutes to cook!
** ENJOY! x
Renniesane / Tumblr
Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
2/3 cup Raw Almonds
1/3 cup Rolled Oats
3 tbsp Organic Agave Nectar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Handful of Cacao Chips
In a food processor, blend almonds and oats. Once they reach the texture of flour, add in agave and vanilla. Blend until dough forms. Mix in cacao chips with a spoon. Roll into little balls. Refridgerate. Enjoy! :)
Only 1 week into the April squat challenge, but loOK AT MY BUTT. It’s bigger and perkier! Can’t wait for the finished product!! ;)
Why I Start My Day With Warm Water & Lemon
I had no idea how beneficial this was for me growing up but everyday, like clockwork, mom would pour out a cup of hot water and squeeze some fresh lemon into the cup.
Usually in a mad hurry to get through breakfast so I could get outside, would gulp it down, scarf my processed breakfast (we lived in blissful ignorance around breakfast cereals, lucky me) and then grab my bike and I was gone.
Fast forward 20 something years to now where I, now knowingly, live my life according to the principles of Ayurveda and yoga that my family instilled in me at a young age.
So why do I think drinking this is a big deal? In a nutshell:
- It raises your PH levels so from acidic to a more alkaline internal environment - Disease cannot live in an alkaline environment as it needs acidity to thrive. When we sleep, our bodies become acidic so the simple act of drinking water & lemon in the morning balances the body.
- Empowers your immune & nervous system - Lemons are rich in potassium and vitamin C stimulating your neuro-impulses and strengthening white blood cells.
- Improves digestion by removing toxins from the digestive system and promotes bile production in the liver.
- Aids in weight loss again due to keeping the body in an alkaline environment. Lemon is also a craving buster.
- Purifies the body by eliminating toxins, clears the liver and the skin.
- Calms you with a high level of Vitamin C first thing in the morning.